when a guy impregant a ugly Girl - YOLO9JA

HOME || FREEBEATS || MOVIES || NEWS || MIXTAPES || NAIJA SONGZ ||



Search Yolo9ja

WELCOME TO YOLO9JA

MUSIC OF THE WEEK

Sunday, December 15, 2019

when a guy impregant a ugly Girl

😁😂
When A Guy Impregnants An Ugly Girl And She Calls
Her: Hello
Me: Hello Whose this?
Her: Its Me Chichi, Your One And Only
Me: Oh Hey, Asup
Her: Nothing, I just wanted to tell You i missed my period, i think I’m Pregnant
Me:(Change voice) Thank You For Calling MTN Center, Press 1 To Abort, Press 2 To Move On, Press 3 To Get A New Boyfriend
Her: Bae!
Me: Sorry You have Pressed an invalid Option, Please Try Again
Her: Bae!
Me: Invalid Option Please Try Again
Her: Andrew I know its you, by the way I was Just joking, I’m Not Pregnant, i just wanted to see if u love me.
Me: Oh Me too I was Just Practising How i will be answering Calls When I work with MTN
Her: Oh Ok Bae, And I’m serious, I’m Pregnant, Mum has chased Me Out Of the House
Me:You have Pressed an Invalid Option, We Are Now Disconnecting Your Call
:
:
I know you are laughing but remember to share and comment..

Do You Want To Stay Updated With Celeb Biographies, Naija Songs, latest Movies , Freebeats and More?
Enter your email address below and join [500+] subscribers:

Delivered by Google FeedBurner For Yolo9ja.com.ng

Don't leave without commenting ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon

//]]>

PROMOTED SONG 🌟

WHATSAPP US TODAY

Own a blog